The VESPERA optical cut filter is also called the CLS (CITY LIGHT SUPPRESSION) filter, and can improve image quality when observing cities and cities. Doses the effects of light pollution and enhances the contrast between the astronomical and background sky.
It is a broad band filter that cuts the wavelengths of NA (sodium) and HG (mercury), which are mainly radiated from nighttime lighting and unwanted natural light (such as oxygen radiation in the atmosphere), and transmits major wavelengths emitted from astronomical objects. 。
The optical cut filter is particularly effective in improving the brightness of deep skaotections (nebula, stars, galaxies, etc.). It is especially effective for the glow line nebula.
Example of light emitting nebula:
Bubble nebula (NGC 7635), crescent nebula (Crescent nebula, NGC 6888), washi star cloud (M16), elephant nasal star clouds (IC 1396), flame star clouds (NGC 2024), tidal flat star clouds ((M8), North America stars (North America) NGC 7000), Omega Nebula (M17), Orion Large Nebula (M42), Pakman Nebula (NGC281), Rose Nebula (NGC2237), Tarantula Nebula (NGC2070), Tall Hustan Star Clan (NGC2359), Sanki Nebula (M20), Tulip nebula (SH2-101).
This filter is designed exclusively for Vespera and can be easily attached to the lens barrel arm. The filter frame is equipped with a contact point for Vespera to detect the filter.
The filter will be delivered in a transparent storage box.
|size||Width: 78mm, thickness: 6mm|
how to use
Remove the standard lens ring of Vespera and insert the light -harm cut filter until it makes a click. To confirm that the optical filter is properly arranged, connect the vespera to the mobile device, launch the Singularity app, and on the "Space Center"> "This machine" screen, the word "CLS". Is displayed.
- This filter is restricted when observing a very bright celestial body moon, stars, and planets.
- It is assumed to be used in urban or urban suburbs, or in a place with external light. There is no need to use it in an ideal environment for astronomical observations.
- Depending on the filter, the light that the sensor receives light is reduced, which may have some effect on the stacking time.
- The optical cut filter has no effect on LED lighting.
Precautions for use
- Do not apply the filter to direct sunlight.
- After use, store the filter in a case after use to prevent dust from adhering.
- If you notice dirt or dust on the filter, gently clean the filter with optical cross, microfiber cloth, feather duster, or air blower.
- Do not disassemble the filter from the filter frame (see the "Guarantee" tab).
Customers can receive legal compatibility guarantees and hidden defects for two years from the delivery of the product.
If the next damage or deterioration occurs, any warranty will be invalid:
- Misuse, negligence, lack of attention, insufficient maintenance by users
- Wear due to normal use of this product
- Inappropriate use of this product
- External accidents, inappropriate storage conditions and/or protection of this product by customers.
- A third -party responsibility or obstruction for this product, wrong decisions on customer needs, and changed to this product.
- Damage due to intentional or malicious intent
- External event: Fire, explosion, flood damage, lightning string, storm, electric surge, etc.
- Fall, knock, impact, scratches, oxidation
- When this product is opened and disassembled by the customer.