With a dedicated backpack that can carry Vespera anywhere, you can safely carry the Vespera viewing station.
You can carry Vespera everywhere.
This bag, which weighs only 1 kg, can easily carry Vespera when traveling or enjoying the night under the starry sky. It is a size that can be easily carried to cars and public transportation. It is also possible to transform into a hiking or leisure bag just by removing the removable internal compartment.
Protect your Vespera station.
The backpack is made of soft materials that are resistant to rain, dust and wear. Vespera's exterior shell is protected from shocks and wounds by foam pads that cover the entire surface of the bag and the interior with a complete pad. Compartment and many pockets prevent accessories from touching the observation station.
Storage space that can store all accessories
Vaonis's Vespera backpack has a lot of storage space for viewing stations and their accessories (tripods, chargers, filters, tablets, mobile phones, backup batteries, etc.).
-Side pocket that can store tablets and laptops on the front of the bag x 1
-Pocket x 2, one of them is a zipper pocket in the backpack flap
-Prupement for vespera x 1
-The removable accessory storage portion with 3 space x 1
Unparalleled comfort to carry a telescope
The back panel is reinforced to enhance the comfort of carrying a bag. The shoulder strap contains pads, mesh fabric is used for the lining, when carrying a bag for a long time or when the temperature is high ・ Top handles with high grip.
- Top handle with high front opening grip power
- Frontal opening
- Exterior and interior with pads (foaming materials)
- Adjustable strap (with chest strap)
- Place the Vespera and Vaonis logo on the front panel
Blue stitch (handle, strap, back)
- Remove the tripod screw, completely disassemble, and store it in the bag.
- Put the backpack completely flat to remove/store the device safely to avoid the risk of falling, damaged, and scratches.
- You can attach a stolen to the main jipper on the two interlocked zipper.